How Philips Built an Employer Brand from Scratch
When Lisa Chartier started the employer branding team at Philips she was flying solo. Over time, she built up a strategic function that now spans the globe.
She’s the Global Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Lead at Philips, and we sit down with her to learn how she established the capability, justified budgets, hired a team, showed results, negotiated peaks and troughs and what the future holds.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- If Philips still do washing machines and headphones!
- About the corporate culture at Philips
- What the purpose of employer branding is at Philips
- Lisa’s 3 biggest challenges she’s had to overcome at Philips
- Philips’ 4 EVP pillars
- How Philips measure their employer branding efforts
- Lisa’s top 3 tips to employer branding managers around the world
- Why EVERYTHING is up next for employer branding, from educational resources to access to better technologies!
Connect with Lisa on LinkedIn.