How Employer Brand Teams Can Respond to a Crisis
What happens to employer branding in a time of crisis?
In this special episode responding to the global crisis surrounding COVID-19, Jörgen Sundberg and Andy Partridge connect on how employer brand teams can respond and what Link Humans is doing to help clients.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why a downturn doesn’t mean there won’t be talent challenges
- How the focus of employer brand is shifting
- What employer brand teams can do when the company is not hiring
- How talent will evaluate an employer’s response to this crisis
- Shaping up the employer brand strategy for when the economy picks up again
- Andy’s & Jorgen’s views on how to use this time effectively
More resources here: